Sunday, October 23, 2016

Goodbye and God Bless!


Adieu….

It has been a pleasure working with all of you, my colleagues. I have learned to appreciate the diversity within this cohort group as together we have forged paths towards our various goals. We may not have always agreed or seen eye to eye on the parts, but then come together in agreement on the sum of the matter. It is also rewarding to see us all come one course closer to our goals. I have enjoyed reading the different perspectives that come out in our discussion, perspectives that I perhaps never would have employed and I have especially enjoyed the laughs that many of your blog posts have engendered.
With the skills that we have learned and hopefully developed, it is my prayer that we will all continue making a positive impact on the children and the families that we serve and perhaps the world.

Success to us all!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Dellarece,
    As always I have enjoyed sharing another course with you. I respect your input and intellect in general. Thank you for being a great example. It is my prayer that you remain driven because you are truly an inspiration to others through the work that you contribute. Keep changing this world, one child (and colleague) at a time. Be blessed and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dellarece,

    I have enjoyed reading your input on various topics this term. Thank you for giving me insight to look at things from different perspectives. I liked reading your posts because we think a lot alike. I loved the quotes that you would add to each posts. Thank you for providing that inspiration each week. Keep being a blessing to everyone you come in contact with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dellarece,
    I've enjoyed reading your blogs. Thank you for your transparency. You were very inspirational and encouraged different aspects on many subjects. You have been very inspiring throughout this course! Thanks and Good luck to you as you continue your journey!

    ReplyDelete